Saturday 27 March 2010

Make: Cat & Mouse Log Cabin Purse

Finished early this week.  Lula was off school poorly so I had a bit of extra time when I didn't have do school pick up.  I love making these little spring hinge purses, they make tiny bits of fabric go a long way.


I played around with the shape and put a credit card pocket in the lining.  I don't know which side I like the best.   The cat has a deviant look about it like it should be carrying a whip-lash.  I think it is the thigh boots but no clothing.  Going to try more miniature log cabin on a phone case next. 



1 comment:

  1. Its so pretty! I wish you could share the pattern..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.