Friday 21 May 2010

and the winner is...



WooLynn, the random number generator chose you, CONGRATULATIONS!  I have sent an email.  To everyone else who entered, a great big...


I was completely overwhelmed by the number of comments, the effort people made and those of you who became followers- Thank you again.   My hands are not capable of responding to 166 emails just yet- it has been a busy week of clicking-  but I read every comment and I can't wait to try your great reading suggestions, I am hoping to compile a list just incase any of you want ideas for your next book.  I will definitely take part in the next giveaway, looking forward to it already.  I am also hoping to do a free pattern for the purse I gave away, if I can master how to get it onto my blog, that's me busy this weekend.  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner!

    I will be waiting for the pouch pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to get started on this in the next week- half term so fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.