Sunday 23 May 2010

Exeter Handmade Home Fair+Sunday stash!

I had such a lovely girly day with Lula meeting friends talking to stall holders, overloading my eyes with lovely things.  I collected my Anna Maria Horner Little Folks Voile from Jo on the Saints and Pinners stall



and added a couple of FQs by Kaffe Fassett and Amy Butler (I think)


and was slightly overwhelmed by so many beautiful things in one place.   I saw Hesta from Green-Glamour who gave me a lovely pressie for helping get her blog going.  She was very generous.




I have been stocking up on fabric recently,now it's time to make stuff...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.