Wednesday 9 June 2010

M is for Matchbox

I have been meaning to do the post for a while.  There is a guy where I live called David who sells his handcrafted creations on a stall in an arts centre called Exeter Phoenix.  His goodies always catch my eye when I go in and a few weeks ago I was compelled to buy his Alphabet cards.


These are a few that called me but really they are all my favourites.  He has a lovely balance of quirky, hand drawn inky graphic and nostalgia.  I thought some of the sewers might like a close up on Q Quilt


He also sells eraser carved stamps and lots of oddities based on matchboxes



David, aka The Matchbox can be contacted by email at thematchbox@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.