Wednesday 14 November 2012

Generosity

There are times where I can't believe the friendship and generosity that comes from blogging and the online community.  I have been blogging for a while now and I am still humbled by the kindness of my sewing friends and words are hard to find.  Chase sent me a little post birthday goodness of feed sacks and chocolate and the cutest little drawings on the packaging.  If you haven't visited her blog go now for the prettiest photos and slice of her life. Thankyou Chase xxx
Anna made me a house block bursting with eye spy moments and fabric goodness for my Ringo Pie house block theme.   It arrived yesterday with the most beautiful assortment of scraps, lace and goodies. She really brought tears to my eyes with her little card.  Thankyou so much Anna xxx
I cannot express how much I value my sewing friendships, they really help some tricky moments in life in the way that nothing else can.  Sewing is my salve and my sewing friends are part of that.  
Further thankyous for the Liberty scrap challenge ideas, I have handed the baton to Amy (During Quiet Time) and I look forward to seeing what she comes up with.
And if I haven't stirred sufficient emotion, take a read of this.  It was a very special moment to be a part of through the wonder of Skype.  This is a special photo.  I know it is a blurry screenshot but Penny and Tara are smiling the biggest smiles and I am there at home in the bottom corner sharing it with them!
Quilt presentation: via Skype!
sib blog

11 comments:

  1. Love the gnome pushing his wheelbarrow outside the little house! Brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw quilters are the most generous of folk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is an amazing community!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that we "met" and thank you for the wonderful friendship~ cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yay! love it, and glad we're friends Kerry. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for wonderful bloggy friends :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a lovely blog I found. Tis like finding treasure! Thank you. Rediscovering & rekindling my long lost love (mostly) for sewing... Jo C:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a lovely blog I found. Tis like finding treasure! Thank you. Rediscovering & rekindling my long lost love (mostly) for sewing... Jo C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops...how do you delete it when it doubles up? 'Scuse me(d'oh )

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.