Thursday 23 April 2015

April at Plush Addict

A timely visit to Plush Addict today as there is a flash sale, 20% off all quilt cotton fabrics and plush ending at midnight tonight as part of Real Nappy Week.  No need for codes, the discount has already been applied.  Let's see what's new in store and what is catching my eye:

Riley Blake 'Roots and Wings' is a new arrival and has some bright lively floral prints.  The bundle also includes some co-ordinating Kona cotton solids. 


 I especially like the Garden coral fabric, available separate from the bundle, a lovely blush colour.


I've mentioned Sweetwater's new Feed Company range as part of the Fat Quarter Shop blogger bundle that I put together for April.  Plush Addict have a Feed Company bundle which includes a selection of the Sweetwater fabrics along with some solids.  


It includes my favourite print from this collection, Church Cookbook Recipes in multi (top of the bundle stack) and I've already bought some of this!


Wanderer is April Rhodes latest collection for Art Gallery and her best yet.  Stunning colours and a mix of geometrics, photographs and delicate nature themed prints, it really is a fantastic range.  Plus Art Gallery cottons are super quality, finer and smoother than standard quilting cottons and great for dressmaking too.



Linen Closet is a traditional low volume collection of delicate pale prints from Makower. I have a lot of these prints- I think it was Lynne who first put me on to them.  They are great background fabrics and work well with modern prints as well as traditional.  I am using some of these in my Bring Me Flowers quilt at the moment. 


Blossom stripe is the stand out print for me but they are all good!




Great for skirts, bags, dresses, cushions as well as quilting and what a print!  All other Echino prints are included in the flash sale- check out the others here.

With some products, the discount appears once the item is in your basket.  If any products look like their discount hasn't been applies,  Email Kellie if in doubt.  Do you follow Plush Addict on twitter?  Even if you are not a great fan of tweeting it is worth following their feed to catch the latest discounts and flash sales.

sib blog

2 comments:

  1. Anyone´ s an eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry,
    Love that Church cookbooks collection, the grey bee is amazing too as a neutral. Thanks for sharing all these gorgeous lines, Sweetwater too!

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.