Just in time to get my April sponsor post in for Eternal Maker. These are my nine choices for this month from their treasure trove of Japanese imports and many more.
Fabrics from left to right:
- Marcus blue/beige stripe, Mas d'Ousvan. Beautiful shade of blue and classic french style in this quilting cotton.
- Pineapple orange cotton lawn from Hokkoh. Silky lawn fabric, perfect for shirts, tops or even luxurious quilt backs and linings.
- Carme Blouse- shirt top with placket opening from Pauline Alice patterns. With it's roll-up sleeves it's ideal for the stop-start weather many people have been having.
- Peeking Cats Jersey Knit. Very cute design, (140cm wide lightweight cotton jersey with 8% lycra)- I predict this will sell super-fast.
- Unicornucopia Jersey Knit 140cm wide lightweight cotton jersey with 8% lycra. Another newly arrived fabric and again, I think this will be a popular seller.
- Yellow and grey spot cotton canvas by Hokkoh. Gorgeous yellows in this fabric.
- Blue stripe cotton jersey from Kiyohara (Japan). Perfect colours and this company is well know for great quality fabric. Narrower width at 90cm so check your quantity.
- Pineapple palm coral from Michael Miller fabrics Lovely colour combinations in this print
- Swiss Dot Chambray- very floaty and lightweight, soft and tactile. I have some of this waiting in my stash to become a Pauline Alice Carme blouse
I particularly recommend a look at all the new jersey/knit fabric arrivals, there are some wonderful prints in there for children and adults. Enjoy browsing...