Friday 30 April 2010

Carboot treasure 3-uninspired title but nice goodies.

I didn't need these, I have a lot of mugs, but they are so beautiful and such a bargain- a lovely pair of 1970s Hornsea Clappison mugs.  If you are not familiar with John Clappison, put his name into Google images and a great selection of his work come up. 


Final goody is a 1950s Be-ro cook book.





I learnt to bake when I was a girl from the 70s version of this book and I always have a soft spot for these.  The recipes are reassuringly familiar even though some of them are not the nicest of cakes!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.