Tuesday 15 February 2011

Euro Bee Call out

Quick call out to all European readers, any of you interested in joining a European quilt bee on Flickr- a great sewers need two more bee members.  Interested? Check out the group here and send an email to Ulrike (her Flickr name is lieblingsdecke
 via Flickr mail,  I have already had a peep at everyone's photostreams and there is some beautiful and very creative work in there, I am very excited to be a part of this one.  The aim is 12 members and a year long bee.

Plus a big thank you for reading my post and giving feedback and thoughts to the the etiquette theme over at Kats.  There will be a new post tomorrow.  And thanks for the spool block love too x
sib blog

1 comment:

  1. I loved your post on etiquette which I read last night - interesting to know that, unless you're a blogspot blogger, you can't leave comments with a linked email - it is one of the things I find the most frustrating, the number of comments I can't reply to - and the blogs where there is never a reply - I find that frustrating. When it's one of the very busy blogs, I do understand but it does mean you lose the connection that you're looking for in a blog, I think. Have you chosen the voiles BTW?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.