Friday 20 April 2012

Plans...

I am just nearing the end of a very busy deadline period- nearly there but not quite.  As an incentive to get me finished, I have my next quilt project planned.
The pattern is a multi blooming dresden by Annela, on sale here.  The background fabric is from Connecting Threads.  This print is from their Hope Chest range and is called 'Pinafore'  They fdon't ship internationally so this came via Penny, I sent her Liberty and she sent me this (and other goodies!).   The pink/blue/red/green prints are mainly Lecien, OOP but available again on etsy at Kerri's Lovely Little Handmades in different colourways.  And I am making some extra additions- there are three Koeski prints on the left and I have a few other bits and pieces that I think might work.  I am really looking forward to this one.  
Have a great weekend x

sib blog

12 comments:

  1. I have admired Aneela's pattern, so I can't wait to see your interpretation of it with these fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a lovely quilt!! I love connecting thread's fabric. I have the yellow one from the same print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that will look lovely Kerry, chip chop x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just loving this fabric selection :)) This is going to be mega!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love a good incentive :o) I've told myself that if I get all my Retro Flowers cut tomorrow for my mum's birthday pressie, then I can spend Sunday on my My Precious QAL quilt, fingers crossed for both of us to reach our goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have fallen in love with Aneela's fabric and works so I'm so glad to find her shop. Thank you very much for posting the link.
    The fabrics you chose are lovely and I am really looking forward to seeing the finished quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always fun to see someone's pattern done in a different color scheme. Your choices look really interesting and I can hardly wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, looks lovely. Really summery - I never ever choose floral prints, I think I need more in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see the project you've been working on! What a great choice for the pattern! Loving the cute pink fabrics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HELL YES!! Love the pattern, love the fabric - it's going to be a stunner :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, what very pretty prints! All the best with getting those deadlines met..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.