Friday 28 September 2012

Busy

Autumn is turning out to be busy so it has been a little quiet here of late- bear with, bear with, bear with... projects are coming and a couple of new free tutorials/patterns will be guesting at other blogs.  In the meantime, there is a whole lot of Liberty going on.  One of my projects is for the Liberty Lifestyle Craft blog and I can't wait to show you!  A sneak peek below- making is still in progress.
Vintage notions for a @libertylifestyle project I've been working on
Plus a project for Nova and Jo's Liberty Scrap Challenge
Jo has given me a scrap bag ( she now lives conveniently close by!) and my project is for October,
Meanwhile Katy has done a gorgeous Ruffle Front Clutch for the September project- see here for more!
sib blog

6 comments:

  1. Too funny, I just blogged 'Busy' as well ha ha! It sure is turning out to be a busy month with not a lot to show for it yet! Looking forward to see all the fun things you are working on Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel Kerry, I wish I could actually finish something too! And was just about to tell you that Leila posted at same time with same title! Separated at birth or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 28, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh kerry! i hope you are busy working because i want to see what you are making! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, just blogged my ma-husive list of un-showable things too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.