Wednesday 27 February 2013

Pam Kitty Morning: A happy riot of colour

Via the wonder that is Instagram (you can find me as @verykerryberry) I got arranged a little swap with Pam of Pam Kitty Morning.  If I was Pam I think I change my whole name to Pam Kitty Morning, not just my designer status.  So, I sent Pam and little bundle of vintage bits and bobs and som  UK chocs and and she sent me USA candies, lovely cutesy notions and a big fat stack of her delicious fabrics.
 Those colours are amazing, they pack a big punch of bright loveliness. I am guessing that Pam is the sort of person who wears her heart on her sleeve as these designs just seem to be her through and through.   All the little vintage details are such a delight, this button print especially.  I found it online for those who are equally enchanted by it here.
There is a mix in the Pam Kitty Love collection of basics like spots and ginghams, large and small florals and picture spectaculars that lend themselves brilliantly to fussy cutting. You can see a couple of cuts below that may or may not be a window and a door- I couldn't possibly comment...
This green is one of my favs, I just love this particular grassy shade of green which is pretty hard to come by.  It combines brilliantly with pink for one of my favourite colour combos.  There are some perfect prints in this range, real bubblegum beauties.
Mmm, yum.  Who doesn't want to peep out of the window to see a kitten eating an ice cream?  This may of maynot be a house, I couldn't possibly say, shhhh...
The colourful world of Pam Kitty is a happy place.   You can find many of her Love fabrics at Jessie's Sew and Quilt shop.

sib blog

18 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, I love that fussy cutting! So genius. That girl, that kitten! What might be a house! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love pam. LOVE. And I love her fabrics. That is so cute having the girl in the window. Perfect. Pam's fabric are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these fabrics! I want them all! The house idea is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swap .... Those fabrics look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - just adorable! Colours are amazing and all the prints so beautiful! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeek! Love them all. Missing Instagram. Teach me to drop my phone on the drive. Shall be back in Instagram this weekend hopefully so I can watch this 'maybe house' of yours be revealed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous goodies...! That button fabric is just adorable. Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great swap. I remember you being on the look out for greens in Bath - this one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous and I love the fabric you got and what you make from it. Thanks for the heads up for the new store here in the U.K.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the mention Kerry xx Isn't it just the BEST!! I've used so much of mine :)
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are just beautiful and love the fussy cut on your block,adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pam's fabric is so adorable! The way you fussycut the cat is stinkin' cute! Can't wait to find out what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for showing this beautiful fabric! I love it. I'm very curious about the house(?)...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.