Wednesday 16 October 2013

Liberty Craft Blog with Stile

You will find me on the Liberty Craft blog today...using Libety Lifestyle Stile fabrics to make some new variations based on Washington Pavement block from our 500 Quilt Blocks book including a pincushion which is just the right size to tuck into the throat of your sewing machine and stick pins in as you sew...
Stile prints throughout with yarn dyes Essex linen as a background.  It measures 2 3/4" x 8 1/4" and is stuffed with polyfill.
There are also instructions to make a jumbo hugs and kisses block XOX measuring just over 17" square.
Liberty Lifestyle featured many of the craft blog guests in an Australian quilt mag recently including my Sewing Portfolio and sent us all a pic,
And keep a look out as Quilt Market is coming up and the third Liberty Lifestyle fabric is launching there, I can't wait to see!


sib blog

7 comments:

  1. Yay, I saw!
    I am so going to make an 'OXO' one, because it makes me laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pinnie! Mrs FB is definitely not quite right though ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty :-) and I love the 'OXO' block too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Verykerryberry I adore Liberty and love your work here - gorgeous.
    Have a fabulous weekend
    Lots of love
    Dorothy
    :-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being published,that`s a great news.Love your pincushion and hope to do one of that lovely hugs and kis block.Have an amazing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet pincushion! The Liberty fabrics really look great in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.