Monday 18 November 2013

In the Pantry

Penny and I have been busy getting our latest Sew-Ichgio pattern set ready and today it has gone on sale… we are proud to present 'In the Pantry'.
Penny has included a great stacked bowl pattern with curved piecing and a video tutorial to show how to trim a curved seam quickly and easily.  I added a straight base to the bottom bowl so they could sit on a wood surface.  
There are multiple storage jar options with four different patterns with mix and match sections.
I made a runner with the bowls and jars, although I added some hanging corners so it may end up on the wall.  There are some clever cutlery blocks which Penny is adding to a runner she is in the middle of making. 
You can find the pattern info here and on sale as an instant download here and in our Craftsy shop.
sib blog

10 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.