Tuesday 17 February 2015

February visit and Sale Time at Plush Addict

I usually like to spread my monthly sponsor visits out but Plush Addict have a mid season clearance sale on and I spent breakfast time clicking my way through and spotted so many hidden gems, I had to share. I will warn you, quantities are limited but you can see how much is available.  So straight in: 
Alexander Henry, 'Count Down'.  A reissue of a much sort after print from a few years back and a classic backing fabric which always makes me think of Amy Badskirt!


This large scale floral from Blend makes me think of Anna Maria Horner's Social Climber in Ice - a long gone favourite used especially well by Sarah Fielke on her Whirly Gig quilt in Quilting from Little Things.  Turkish Delight floral seems like a good bargain substitute. 


I like this cut-out panel as a project idea for tween age sewers and older of course, a Riley Blake Zombie Apocalypse panel to make your own zombie doll and accompanying  zombie dog.  Instructions are even printed on the panel,  an ideal project for those just starting out using a sewing machine, with a little adult help.  You can find toy stuffing here. 




This jumbo floral print came out a couple of summers ago as part of the Mecca for Moderns collection 2013 and I remember loving it then and I still love it now,  Alexander Henry, Broome Street Floral in yellow.  Large mid century style flowers (5"/13cm tall).  It would make lovely pillow cases.


Another pretty large floral from Alexander Henry on offer is Larkspur Vivienne in Blush.  A great print if you are a fan of vintage sheet flowery designs.  I think this would work well with Lori Holt's Flower patch range.



There are so many great Alexander Henry prints in the sale.  This zodiac print has a great 1970s vibe which reminds me of lots of ceramic designs from that time- for tiny curtains in a nursery maybe?


Other sale highlights include a range of Shannon cuddle fabrics, including dimpled and this Tiffany cuddle.


In addition to the clearance bargains,  you may find yourself tempted by the new arrivals.  I spotted Sew Charming by Riley Blake.  I haven't seen this range before and it is very appealing.  Available as a bundle of six prints, or separately.


Stand out prints for me include, Sew Patterns in white- which would make the most wonderful dress:


Sew Circles in coral, a porthole peek-a-boo type design:


And the ever popular tape measure print, this one is called Sew Rulers:


Much to enjoy at Plush Addict x

sib blog

2 comments:

  1. I love that 70s zodiac print, that would make great curtains, as you say

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.